Online Storage Auctions
& Auction Review Service
Online Storage Auction Services
Online Storage Auctions Simplified. The hassle-free way to recover rent, clear units and get back to business.
The Premier Online Storage Auction Platform — Trusted Since 2011
- Over 1M online storage auctions to date
- 1M registered buyers
- 18,000+ auctions every month
- Advanced reporting & live customer support
- Streamline your storage lien sales process
- Attract more bidders
- Recover more on delinquent rent
- No upfront cost
- Trained staff to assist in set-up
- Advertise your storage unit auctions online
- Access the largest bidder base in the storage industry
- Save all auction data online
- Licensed auctioneers offering lien law assistance and training
- Easy to use, in-dashboard reporting system
- Property management software integrations
- Built-in Commercially Reasonable Auction Assurance
What our customers are saying
“We have had an 80% improvement in our lien loss recovery. People who are not doing auctions with StorageTreasures online auctions are missing out…big time!”
—Hank Thomas, Graham Investments
New! Online Storage Auction Review Service
Fully integrated with StorageTreasures.com
Reduce liability, save time and resources, receive professional reviews, access ancillary services (VIN and military searches) and ongoing lien enforcement training with our online self storage auction review service.
Using OpenTech's Auction Review Service
Protect your storage facility from wrongful lien sales with OpenTech's self storage auction Review Service.
ARS is a StorageTreasures add-on that reviews your lien files for potential liability. Check out this step-by-step walkthrough to learn how the service works, how it can help you reduce risk and save resources, and how you can get started today in a few easy steps.
Example Items for Review:
What is it?
A StorageTreasures.com add-on service to have your lien files reviewed for accuracy and legality by trained professionals. Our experienced team lead by licensed auctioneers will act as a safeguard to ensure your files are in accordance with your state’s lien laws.
How does it work?
It’s simple! Upload the corresponding lien file when posting your storage auction(s) online. Then an ARS team member will review your lien sale documents and provide feedback.
Start Posting Your Delinquent Units!