We were going to tell you that we’d be an excellent place to work, but apparently the word is already out.
OpenTech is honored to be named one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona, especially since our employees helped vote us in! In order to keep moving forward, we need to keep recruiting talented professionals to join our team. Interested? Read on.
It’s a fast-moving world out there and OpenTech is focused on continuous improvement. We are a compassionate company that truly cares it’s people by providing a culture that few companies can match. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company.
Are you committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking?
If you are, we’d love to hear from you! We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth. And to attract and retain top talent, we generously reward both team and individual successes.View Positions Available Here
Don’t see a position that interests you? Contact us anyway.
We’re always looking for great talent.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our customers are saying
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- Our customers consistently provide positive feedback regarding our management platform and the 24 hour convenience of the kiosk combined with call center support fits perfectly with our online and mobile platform.Red Dot Storage
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.