We were going to tell you that we’d be an excellent place to work, but apparently the word is already out.
OpenTech is honored to be named one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona, especially since our employees helped vote us in! In order to keep moving forward, we need to keep recruiting talented professionals to join our team. Interested? Read on.
It’s a fast-moving world out there and OpenTech is focused on continuous improvement. We are a compassionate company that truly cares it’s people by providing a culture that few companies can match. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company.
Are you committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking?
If you are, we’d love to hear from you! We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth. And to attract and retain top talent, we generously reward both team and individual successes.View Positions Available Here
Don’t see a position that interests you? Contact us anyway.
We’re always looking for great talent.
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
What our customers are saying
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- Our customers consistently provide positive feedback regarding our management platform and the 24 hour convenience of the kiosk combined with call center support fits perfectly with our online and mobile platform.Red Dot Storage
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage