We were going to tell you that we’d be an excellent place to work, but apparently the word is already out.
OpenTech is honored to be named one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona, especially since our employees helped vote us in! In order to keep moving forward, we need to keep recruiting talented professionals to join our team. Interested? Read on.
It’s a fast-moving world out there and OpenTech is focused on continuous improvement. We are a compassionate company that truly cares it’s people by providing a culture that few companies can match. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company.
Are you committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking?
If you are, we’d love to hear from you! We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth. And to attract and retain top talent, we generously reward both team and individual successes.View Positions Available Here
Don’t see a position that interests you? Contact us anyway.
We’re always looking for great talent.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our customers are saying
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN