We were going to tell you that we’d be an excellent place to work, but apparently the word is already out.
OpenTech is honored to be named one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona, especially since our employees helped vote us in! In order to keep moving forward, we need to keep recruiting talented professionals to join our team. Interested? Read on.
It’s a fast-moving world out there and OpenTech is focused on continuous improvement. We are a compassionate company that truly cares it’s people by providing a culture that few companies can match. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company.
Are you committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking?
If you are, we’d love to hear from you! We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth. And to attract and retain top talent, we generously reward both team and individual successes.View Positions Available Here
Don’t see a position that interests you? Contact us anyway.
We’re always looking for great talent.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our customers are saying
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.