OpenTech Alliance is the leader in automation and call center services for the self storage industry. We help storage owners work smarter by increasing productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction with innovative technologies designed from the ground up for the self storage business.
- Doing it Right
We behave in a way that makes our grandmothers proud of us.
We are emotional about what we do and how we do it.
We are committed to continuously improving our people, processes, and solutions.
We like to solve difficult problems.
- Positive Vibes
We approach everything we do, and everyone we come in contact with in a positive manner.
What our customers are saying;
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage