No two facilities are alike—which is why INSOMNIAC kiosks come in seven shapes and sizes.
Every self-storage company has different business challenges, goals, budgets and facility layouts. That’s why OpenTech developed seven INSOMNIAC kiosks to meet each customer’s needs. While every self-storage facility is different, one thing remains the same: companies that do a better job of promoting their kiosk (no matter how big or small it is) increase the number of units their kiosk rents each month, thus improving their bottom line.
As you look through our kiosk gallery photos, you’ll notice that many of our customers do an excellent job of promoting their kiosk using large “Open 24-hours” signs, footsteps painted on the pavement (enticing customers to walk up to the kiosk) and many other effective tactics.
What size kiosk is right for your facility? How can you promote it to generate the most incremental revenue possible each month? These are good questions—ones we can help you answer. Feel free to drop us a note or call us at
What our customers are saying
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk is the best employee I have ever had. The first day it was turned live it took three move-ins. It is truly amazing!”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL