Meet our fearless leaders.
OpenTech is led by a team of individuals with significant experience and skills in the self-storage industry, in technology and in corporate management. These accomplished leaders work together to drive product and service innovation, corporate strategy, brand awareness, sales growth and operational efficiencies.
What are customers are saying
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- Over the course of a year, the OpenTech call center contributed to an increase in occupancy from 71% to 82%, an all-time high.Blair ValkVice President of Operations at Assured Self Storage
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN