We were going to tell you that we’d be an excellent place to work, but apparently the word is already out.
OpenTech is honored to be named one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona, especially since our employees helped vote us in! In order to keep moving forward, we need to keep recruiting talented professionals to join our team. Interested? Read on.
It’s a fast-moving world out there and OpenTech is focused on continuous improvement. We are a compassionate company that truly cares it’s people by providing a culture that few companies can match. We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team. We make mistakes, but it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company.
Are you committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking?
If you are, we’d love to hear from you! We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for career growth. And to attract and retain top talent, we generously reward both team and individual successes.
|Software Engineers||Apply Now!|
|Development Operations Administrator||Apply Now!|
|Storage Treasures Business Development Manager||Apply Now!|
|Part Time Inbound Customer Service Representative||Apply Now!|
|Technical Suport Specialist||Apply Now!|
If the links above are inactive, never fear… we’re always recruiting!
Feel free to email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for future considerations.
Don’t see a position that interests you? Contact us anyway.
We’re always looking for great talent.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our customers are saying
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- Over the course of a year, the OpenTech call center contributed to an increase in occupancy from 71% to 82%, an all-time high.Blair ValkVice President of Operations at Assured Self Storage
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage