PHOENIX, Arizona – June 29th, 2015 – OpenTech Alliance, Inc. announced that they have published the 2015 Self Service Technology White Paper. According to the White Paper, storage unit rentals through the INSOMNIAC™ platform eclipsed 100,000 units in 2014 with 63,355 rentals thru the INSOMNIAC Live! call center, 39,919 rentals thru INSOMNIAC Kiosks, and 2,876 rentals via INSOMNIAC Online.
OpenTech’s portfolio of customers yielded an estimated $100 million in new sales over 2014 using the company’s solutions. In addition, the kiosk, call center and online business solutions assisted store managers in collecting 489,431 customer payments, while serving over 1.3 million self storage customers in 2014.
This is the 7th year OpenTech will be demonstrating their core value of Transparency by sharing their transaction data with the industry. The White Paper includes ongoing self storage business trends, customer case studies, and several valuable illustrations and graphs used to highlight key points for consideration.
What you’ll learn from this research:
- Analyze the objectives storage owners are able to achieve by integrating self-service sales & service channels into their operation.
- Kiosk comparisons for benchmarking individual results to all kiosks installed provides an in-depth look at how your onsite technology is performing.
- Data on the AASR (Average Annual Sales Return) of OpenTech products will reveal how self-storage owners can evaluate efficiencies and returns on investing in self-service technology.
- Comprehensive call center data and the conversion rates of store managers.
- Case Studies about operators who are bundling INSOMNIAC solutions to impact facility valuation.
- Examples of best practices, next practices and lessons learned for both new and current OpenTech customers.
- Discover the strategies other storage businesses have put in place to tackle next generation renters and see just how far their business processes have evolved.
The complete 2015 Self Service Technology White Paper is available for download at the company website or by clicking here.
Why We Do What We Do: Every day, OpenTech Alliance connects thousands of tenants with storage companies around the world. With over 4,000 daily transactions, the companies automated products and services helped Storage Managers move-in over 100,000 tenants in 2014, generating over 100 million dollars in new sales revenue alone. OpenTech, Making Self-Storage Easier, So More People will Use It. For additional information, please click: OpenTechAlliance.com or call an OpenTech Business Development Manager at (602) 749-9370.