Considering an INSOMNIAC kiosk or call center service? Find out your projected ROI PDQ.
There’s no better way to find out if an INSOMNIAC kiosk or call center service (or both) can improve your bottom line than completing our short ROI worksheet. Don’t worry—it only takes a few minutes to complete. Click below to get started.
Download the ROI Worksheet
We hope you find our ROI worksheet helpful.
Should you need any assistance while using the worksheet, please don’t hesitate to call us directly at or drop us a note.
We’d be happy to take you through the process, step by step.
What our customers are saying
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- Our customers consistently provide positive feedback regarding our management platform and the 24 hour convenience of the kiosk combined with call center support fits perfectly with our online and mobile platform.Red Dot Storage
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “We love OpenTech’s kiosks because half of all of our rentals occur outside of office hours.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage