Considering an INSOMNIAC kiosk or call center service? Find out your projected ROI PDQ.
There’s no better way to find out if an INSOMNIAC kiosk or call center service (or both) can improve your bottom line than completing our short ROI worksheet. Don’t worry—it only takes a few minutes to complete. Click below to get started.
Download the ROI Worksheet
We hope you find our ROI worksheet helpful.
Should you need any assistance while using the worksheet, please don’t hesitate to call us directly at or drop us a note.
We’d be happy to take you through the process, step by step.
What our customers are saying
- “We love OpenTech’s kiosks because half of all of our rentals occur outside of office hours.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ