Our products and services helped storage managers move in over 130,000 tenants in 2016, generating over $140 million in new sales revenue alone. Learn more about our business-building solutions here:
They all increase occupancy and improve customer convenience, but which self-storage solution is right for you?
Don’t worry, you don’t have to pick just one. In fact, the leading companies in the self-storage industry are using a combination of the products and services listed below. But based on your company’s goals, your location(s) and your budget, it may make sense to start with a single solution first.
If nothing else, you’ll learn—through perusing our products and services section—the newest and most effective technology and service options available for allowing more customers to rent and make payments… how, where and when it’s most convenient for them. (Not the other way around.) After all, customer convenience is the key to increasing occupancy and brand loyalty.
What our customers are saying
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- The efficiencies created through automation are unparalleled and we are extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by OpenTech Alliance. As a storage operator, we feel we can offer the highest level of convenience and service by leveraging the power of that technology.Red Dot Storage
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage