Our products and services helped storage managers move in over 130,000 tenants in 2016, generating over $140 million in new sales revenue alone. Learn more about our business-building solutions here:
They all increase occupancy and improve customer convenience, but which self-storage solution is right for you?
Don’t worry, you don’t have to pick just one. In fact, the leading companies in the self-storage industry are using a combination of the products and services listed below. But based on your company’s goals, your location(s) and your budget, it may make sense to start with a single solution first.
If nothing else, you’ll learn—through perusing our products and services section—the newest and most effective technology and service options available for allowing more customers to rent and make payments… how, where and when it’s most convenient for them. (Not the other way around.) After all, customer convenience is the key to increasing occupancy and brand loyalty.
What our customers are saying
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- The efficiencies created through automation are unparalleled and we are extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by OpenTech Alliance. As a storage operator, we feel we can offer the highest level of convenience and service by leveraging the power of that technology.Red Dot Storage
- Our customers consistently provide positive feedback regarding our management platform and the 24 hour convenience of the kiosk combined with call center support fits perfectly with our online and mobile platform.Red Dot Storage
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN