Since close to 90% of self-storage companies are small, we offer these affordable, pay-as-you-go products and services.
OpenTech realizes that making investments in self-storage technology & services is a big decision, especially for smaller companies in the industry. That’s why we offer the following services on a pay-as-you-go basis. They are all designed to help improve profitability and customer convenience. With no long-term contracts, you can reap the benefits without feeling like you’re overinvesting. As your company grows, your OpenTech sales and marketing tools can grow with you.
What our customers are saying
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services