Dump the clipboard and replace it with a more efficient device.
With StoreTracker you’re always in-the-know. And your staff always knows what to do.
- The platform delivers a digital workflow system for owners, operators, district managers, and store managers
- Ideal for storage management companies, and absentee storage owners
- A 360° view of your critical operational activities
Eliminate the use of paper files, and post-it notes.
Work from smartphones, tablets, or personalized computers, StoreTracker gives your staff everything they need to digitally manage workflows, without the paperwork.
- Storage managers use the StoreTracker field app to report their day-to-day activities
- Administrators use StoreTracker HQ to assign tasks, and track manager performance
- Improve operational efficiency & manager performance
- Work faster and smarter. Both admin & staff are alerted when tasks are created, opened, pending, and finished
- Improve communication, and empower staff with the latest technology
- Eliminates paper files, and post-it notes to maintain your storage records
What our customers are saying
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “We love OpenTech’s kiosks because half of all of our rentals occur outside of office hours.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL