Dump the clipboard and replace it with a more efficient device.
With StoreTracker you’re always in-the-know. And your staff always knows what to do.
- The platform delivers a digital workflow system for owners, operators, district managers, and store managers
- Ideal for storage management companies, and absentee storage owners
- A 360° view of your critical operational activities
Eliminate the use of paper files, and post-it notes.
Work from smartphones, tablets, or personalized computers, StoreTracker gives your staff everything they need to digitally manage workflows, without the paperwork.
- Storage managers use the StoreTracker field app to report their day-to-day activities
- Administrators use StoreTracker HQ to assign tasks, and track manager performance
- Improve operational efficiency & manager performance
- Work faster and smarter. Both admin & staff are alerted when tasks are created, opened, pending, and finished
- Improve communication, and empower staff with the latest technology
- Eliminates paper files, and post-it notes to maintain your storage records
What our customers are saying
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- On average, our largest store is producing 12 additional rentals per month through the call center. Other properties average about 5-7 additional rentals monthly per store, resulting in a 14% same-store sales increase in 2013. With the call center, we get more income from rentals, gain occupancy and raise rates when occupancies get higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk is the best employee I have ever had. The first day it was turned live it took three move-ins. It is truly amazing!”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage