Dump the clipboard and replace it with a more efficient device.
What’s going on at your storage property? With StoreTracker you’re always in-the-know. And your staff always knows what to do.
- The platform delivers a digital workflow system for owners, operators, district managers, and store managers
- Ideal for storage management companies, and absentee storage owners
- A 360° view of your critical operational activities
Eliminate the use of paper files, and post-it notes. Work from smartphones, tablets, or personalized computers, StoreTracker gives your staff everything they need to digitally manage workflows, without the paperwork.
- Storage managers use the StoreTracker field app to report their day-to-day activities
- Administrators use StoreTracker HQ to assign tasks, and track manager performance
- Improve operational efficiency & manager performance
- Work faster and smarter. Both admin & staff are alerted when tasks are created, opened, pending, and finished
- Improve communication, and empower staff with the latest technology
- Eliminates paper files, and post-it notes to maintain your storage records
- Barcode Technology: Use bar codes to track: unit status, lock checks, auctions, daily tasks, work orders, safety inspections, equipment tests and more
- Digital Lock Checks: Update unit status in the field, and automatically report on units with conflicting status
- Task Management: Consolidate daily, monthly, and periodic maintenance requirements. Electronically maintain accountability, and visibility into your day-to-day operations management
- Property Audits: A digital review of the company’s operations manual and maintenance requirements
- Incident Report Management: Report critical incident and maintenance issues with photos, notes, and automatic notifications
- Auction Management: StoreTracker provides a digital record of lien activities following company and state guidelines. During lien preparation, managers generate date stamped photos of over-lock, lock cutting, and contents of unit for all auction related activity
- Centralized Reporting: Integrates with your property management system, and synchronizes for automated reporting and alerts
What our customers are saying
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL
- Our customers consistently provide positive feedback regarding our management platform and the 24 hour convenience of the kiosk combined with call center support fits perfectly with our online and mobile platform.Red Dot Storage