Dump the clipboard and replace it with a more efficient device.
What’s going on at your storage property? With StoreTracker you’re always in-the-know. And your staff always knows what to do.
- The platform delivers a digital workflow system for owners, operators, district managers, and store managers
- Ideal for storage management companies, and absentee storage owners
- A 360° view of your critical operational activities
Eliminate the use of paper files, and post-it notes. Work from smartphones, tablets, or personalized computers, StoreTracker gives your staff everything they need to digitally manage workflows, without the paperwork.
- Storage managers use the StoreTracker field app to report their day-to-day activities
- Administrators use StoreTracker HQ to assign tasks, and track manager performance
- Improve operational efficiency & manager performance
- Work faster and smarter. Both admin & staff are alerted when tasks are created, opened, pending, and finished
- Improve communication, and empower staff with the latest technology
- Eliminates paper files, and post-it notes to maintain your storage records
- Barcode Technology: Use bar codes to track: unit status, lock checks, auctions, daily tasks, work orders, safety inspections, equipment tests and more
- Digital Lock Checks: Update unit status in the field, and automatically report on units with conflicting status
- Task Management: Consolidate daily, monthly, and periodic maintenance requirements. Electronically maintain accountability, and visibility into your day-to-day operations management
- Property Audits: A digital review of the company’s operations manual and maintenance requirements
- Incident Report Management: Report critical incident and maintenance issues with photos, notes, and automatic notifications
- Auction Management: StoreTracker provides a digital record of lien activities following company and state guidelines. During lien preparation, managers generate date stamped photos of over-lock, lock cutting, and contents of unit for all auction related activity
- Centralized Reporting: Integrates with your property management system, and synchronizes for automated reporting and alerts
What our customers are saying
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- The efficiencies created through automation are unparalleled and we are extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by OpenTech Alliance. As a storage operator, we feel we can offer the highest level of convenience and service by leveraging the power of that technology.Red Dot Storage
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage
- “With INSOMNIAC, customers never see a ‘Closed’ sign or have to come back later. Instead, they can make payments or rent units at their convenience.”Phil FrenchPresident of Filco Limited, LLC.
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN