What’s that? You’re not renting units online?
(Having a transactional website will benefit both you and your customers)
Renting your units online is a no-brainer. But first you have to make it easier for the online community to do business with you. With INSOMNIAC Online,™ your website customers can select their unit, sign the lease and pay for their space before even calling or visiting your office. All the paperwork is completed in advance from the convenience of a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. And the best part is… you only pay if the customer rents.
Self-storage companies that leverage our cloud-based rental platform improve customer convenience while increasing monthly sales. By renting units online 24/7, you reach a larger pool of prospective customers—many of whom you can take off the market immediately and turn into tenants. INSOMNIAC Online is safe for shoppers, as it uses the same security platform as the leading financial institutions.
Key features include:
- Live website support to assist customers with online rentals or payments (thru Live! Chat)
- Full reporting and dynamic unit assignment through OpenPortal
- Special pricing integration to boost online sales promotions
- Identifies online renters (ID Verification used by leading financial institutions)
- Always offers your renters insurance and/or a protection plan
- Offered with private label branding to match your corporate brand
Our proven e-commerce platform helps self-storage companies:
What our customers are saying
- “We love OpenTech’s kiosks because half of all of our rentals occur outside of office hours.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “In the month of November, the kiosk conducted more new rental transactions than I did, with the earliest transaction at 6:45 AM.”John BykowskiClay Street Storage, Kissimmee, FL