What’s that? You’re not renting units online?
(Having a transactional website will benefit both you and your customers)
Renting your units online is a no-brainer. But first you have to make it easier for the online community to do business with you. With INSOMNIAC Online,™ your website customers can select their unit, sign the lease and pay for their space before even calling or visiting your office. All the paperwork is completed in advance from the convenience of a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. And the best part is… you only pay if the customer rents.
Self-storage companies that leverage our cloud-based rental platform improve customer convenience while increasing monthly sales. By renting units online 24/7, you reach a larger pool of prospective customers—many of whom you can take off the market immediately and turn into tenants. INSOMNIAC Online is safe for shoppers, as it uses the same security platform as the leading financial institutions.
Key features include:
- Live website support to assist customers with online rentals or payments (thru Live! Chat)
- Full reporting and dynamic unit assignment through OpenPortal
- Special pricing integration to boost online sales promotions
- Identifies online renters (ID Verification used by leading financial institutions)
- Always offers your renters insurance and/or a protection plan
- Offered with private label branding to match your corporate brand
Our proven e-commerce platform helps self-storage companies:
What our customers are saying
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- Over the course of a year, the OpenTech call center contributed to an increase in occupancy from 71% to 82%, an all-time high.Blair ValkVice President of Operations at Assured Self Storage
- “INSOMNIAC takes care of sales and payments, especially after-hours and on weekends, enabling me to run our facility with only one employee and no overtime. Customers love the kiosk and we save money.”Dale SchmidtExit 2 Storage
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG