What’s that? You’re not renting units online?
(Having a transactional website will benefit both you and your customers)
Renting your units online is a no-brainer. But first you have to make it easier for the online community to do business with you. With INSOMNIAC Online,™ your website customers can select their unit, sign the lease and pay for their space before even calling or visiting your office. All the paperwork is completed in advance from the convenience of a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. And the best part is… you only pay if the customer rents.
Self-storage companies that leverage our cloud-based rental platform improve customer convenience while increasing monthly sales. By renting units online 24/7, you reach a larger pool of prospective customers—many of whom you can take off the market immediately and turn into tenants. INSOMNIAC Online is safe for shoppers, as it uses the same security platform as the leading financial institutions.
Key features include:
- Live website support to assist customers with online rentals or payments (thru Live! Chat)
- Full reporting and dynamic unit assignment through OpenPortal
- Special pricing integration to boost online sales promotions
- Identifies online renters (ID Verification used by leading financial institutions)
- Always offers your renters insurance and/or a protection plan
- Offered with private label branding to match your corporate brand
Our proven e-commerce platform helps self-storage companies:
What our customers are saying
- The OpenTech Call Center has contributed to an increase in revenue of about 20%. We see the call center as a bottom line benefit with a net effect to rentals each month, which helps us push our unit rates higher.Anne BallardPresident of Marketing, Training and Developmental Services at USG
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “OpenTech’s kiosk, call center service and online renting platform allow us to focus on providing superb service to our customers onsite.”John LeslieKentucky Avenue Self Storage
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- The efficiencies created through automation are unparalleled and we are extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by OpenTech Alliance. As a storage operator, we feel we can offer the highest level of convenience and service by leveraging the power of that technology.Red Dot Storage