No two facilities are alike—which is why INSOMNIAC kiosks come in seven shapes and sizes.
Every self-storage company has different business challenges, goals, budgets and facility layouts. That’s why OpenTech developed seven INSOMNIAC kiosks to meet each customer’s needs. While every self-storage facility is different, one thing remains the same: companies that do a better job of promoting their kiosk (no matter how big or small it is) increase the number of units their kiosk rents each month, thus improving their bottom line.
As you look through our kiosk gallery photos, you’ll notice that many of our customers do an excellent job of promoting their kiosk using large “Open 24-hours” signs, footsteps painted on the pavement (enticing customers to walk up to the kiosk) and many other effective tactics.
What size kiosk is right for your facility? How can you promote it to generate the most incremental revenue possible each month? These are good questions—ones we can help you answer. Feel free to drop us a note or call us at
What our customers are saying
- “INSOMNIAC kiosks make great business sense for the self-storage industry because they provide customer convenience and sales while helping reduce staffing costs.”Raymond E. McRaeStorage Solutions, Goodyear, AZ
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk enables our customers to pay on-site with cash, check or credit card, so we need never miss a rental.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk is the best employee I have ever had. The first day it was turned live it took three move-ins. It is truly amazing!”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- "We use XpressCollect because it's automated and our tenants make their payment immediately through the pay-by-phone service or click to call our office. My managers love it, because they don’t have to waste hours doing something they hate and our conversions on collections have grown exponentially.”Jim MooneyDirector of Operations at Devon Self Storage
- The efficiencies created through automation are unparalleled and we are extremely satisfied with the products and services offered by OpenTech Alliance. As a storage operator, we feel we can offer the highest level of convenience and service by leveraging the power of that technology.Red Dot Storage