No two facilities are alike—which is why INSOMNIAC kiosks come in seven shapes and sizes.
Every self-storage company has different business challenges, goals, budgets and facility layouts. That’s why OpenTech developed seven INSOMNIAC kiosks to meet each customer’s needs. While every self-storage facility is different, one thing remains the same: companies that do a better job of promoting their kiosk (no matter how big or small it is) increase the number of units their kiosk rents each month, thus improving their bottom line.
As you look through our kiosk gallery photos, you’ll notice that many of our customers do an excellent job of promoting their kiosk using large “Open 24-hours” signs, footsteps painted on the pavement (enticing customers to walk up to the kiosk) and many other effective tactics.
What size kiosk is right for your facility? How can you promote it to generate the most incremental revenue possible each month? These are good questions—ones we can help you answer. Feel free to drop us a note or call us at
What our customers are saying
- “Thanks to their technology, I’m looking at expanding my self-storage portfolio with properties I could not previously have operated profitably. INSOMNIAC changes the math and makes more facilities financially feasible.”Kim McDanielBenco Mini Storage, Cleburne, TX
- “On days when I have other obligations, it’s nice to know INSOMNIAC is there to greet customers. In fact, the kiosk took five rentals on a recent Saturday.”Beth SchroederA Place for Space
- “The only reason I need to go to the facility is to collect cash from the machine, put new locks in its dispenser, or sweep out empty units.”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- “The INSOMNIAC kiosk is the best employee I have ever had. The first day it was turned live it took three move-ins. It is truly amazing!”Bruce ManringDiscount Storage
- We're excited about the opportunity to transfer our knowledge to the INSOMNIAC Live! call center. SkilCheck will provide strategic planning and leadership training to call center management and customized computer based training courses for their internal team of Storage Counselors to develop a sharper and more competitive process to sell and service self-storage customers.Carol KrendleCEO-SkilCheck Services
- “After our initial success with our first kiosk, we ordered another five INSOMNIACs for our other Midwest facilities.”Jefferson ShreveStorage Express, Martinsville, IN